Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daily Prayer - a gift from Horatio & Seth

Daily Prayer For Tracy
From Horatio & Seth
February 26, 2007

I am one with the universe.

I am a ray of light that shines on all who enter my field.

I am creating my vision, moment by moment.

I am free and I am grateful!

Divine Guidance comes to me easily and with great inspiration. I lovingly open myself to receive the important messages that my guides have for me this day and I bless and cherish the wondrous place that I am at, moment by moment.

I am rejoicing in my connection to, and understanding of, the one-ness of all things.

I am a masterful visionary and I create all good things that bring me peace and joy.

I am monitoring my progress in such a way as to always take notice of how I feel and I am able to allow new and better feeling thoughts to come through easily and in good time.

I am happy and grateful that all that I have whished for is coming through now through an open passage that remains this way for all time.

I am harmonious to all things and all vibrations and I am able to access all levels of consciousness at once, for the good of all humanity.

I am capable, and trust that every decision I make is the right one as it resonates with my guidance system and feels good.

I create powerful miracles, as did the masters who went before me in human form.

I am a living, breathing example of all that is and all that is right with the world.

The universe conspires on my behalf on a daily basis, to deliver all that is good and joyful.

I am manifesting all good things now.

I am a powerful creator of miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment